What made The Short List this week?
- With Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker publicly trashing his party’s presidential nominee, will the state get punished post-Inauguration Day?
- The New England congressional delegation’s membership in the GOP caucus has been cut in half — from four to two. With single-party control of the legislative and executive branches in Washington next year, does the region’s clout take a hit?
- As Massachusetts lawmakers begin to tweak the recreational marijuana law, where’s the line between improving it and ignoring the will of voters?
- Baker campaign against marijuana and for charter school expansion, but he lost on both questions. Does that hurt the freshman governor’s reputation?
- And we wrap up with thoughts for veterans on this Veterans Day holiday.